Brenntag supplies you with solvent products for a broad range of industries, from paints to pharma. Our dedicated team is always up-to-date with new developments, so we can provide you with the most modern, optimal solution to your business needs.
Brenntag Facilities and Industries Served
We offer extensive laboratory and blending facilities, onsite technical advice and support, operator training and workshops, advice on legislation such as REACH and the Biocidal Products Regulation, coupled with a comprehensive product portfolio and worldwide sourcing capabilities covering the following industries:
- Chemical Intermediates (keytone-based products and glycols)
- Cosmetics and Personal Care (white oils, propylene glycol, iso propanol)
- Food and Flavouring (ethanol, FDA approved acetates and glycols)
- Paints and Coatings (hydrocarbons, white spirtis and acetates)
- Pharmaceuticals (aceteone, hexane, methanol, toluene)
- Printing, Flexible Packaging and Ink Manufacturing
- Water Treatment
Solvents Range of Products
As a customer, you can choose from a wide range of commodity and specialist solvents, as well as solvent-based products. Always up to date, we make sure that our products are compliant with the latest industry regulations. Our comprehensive portfolio includes:
- Hydrocarbon Solvents
- Glycol Ethers
- Glycol Ether Esters
- Halogenated Solvents
Why Brenntag Solvents?
Our experts rank among the best in the industry for their technical excellence and industry know-how, while our vast global supply-chain network can help reduce your procurement costs.
How can we help you?
Let us help you create winning products for your target markets. Get in touch with our industry experts to discuss what Brenntag can do for your business.